Accept the #alltheawards award, tell us seven things about you, and nominate seven more blogs.
Since I only started this blog this month, it shouldn’t be too hard to come up with seven things you don’t know about me yet, right…? If I can get my mind off my hip long enough to come up with seven facts that aren’t seven injuries I’ve had in my lifetime.
Happy thoughts, here goes!
- My go-to fun-facts fact: I’ve had four concussions from figure skating growing up.
- I spent a month in Israel when I was 15.
- I knocked out a tooth in 2006 also figure skating, but it hung on so they were able to put it back in and it is still in my mouth.
- I have at least 12 pounds of coffee in my cupboards right now, and I didn’t buy any of it.
- I once won an iPad in a Twitter contest. The host account told me I won a “Bag of Crap,” asked my t-shirt size, then sent me an iPad. No t-shirt though.
- I have owned 13 different domain names. In high school and early college I used to just want to make a website for everything.
- I have studied Spanish (if elementary school counts), French, Hebrew, Japanese, and Italian, but I speak none of them. Sad. 😦
Only two of those facts were about injuries, so that’s pretty good, right?
Now I must nominate seven more blogs! I choose…
Wildcard! Anyone who reads this is awesome and deserves to do the #alltheawards tag if they so choose. 😉